Search This Blog

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Gingerbread Sight Word Book Freebie


Ooooh! I am so excited to link up with the wonderful bloggers at Freebielicious for Fabulicious Freebies on the First!!!  My freebie this month is for a sight word book that I made for my class. It is for my favorite unit of the year (or at least this time of the year) GINGERBREAD!  I love love love reading and comparing all of the different gingerbread stories, in fact I have so many we do the unit for 2 weeks! (I think I could probably do it for 3 or 4 weeks) 

Anywho... my kiddos loved working on The Gingerbread Man Ran sight word book this week and everyone (ok almost everyone) can read the word "and" now!  Just click on the picture below and it will take you to the download for this freebie!  I hope you like it!  I would love any feedback you have! Now I am off to check out all of the other freebies in this linky party!! Enjoy!



        Click this button to take you to more Freebies!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your very cute book! Its just what I needed! My kindergarteners will love it! I'm your newest blog follower! If you get a chance check out mines too!

    kindergarten kids at play

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. Thanks for sharing! Following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great little book! Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great freebie! Thanks for sharing!

    ~Jen
    Jen's Kinder Kids
    Come by & visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm on my way over to check you out!

      Delete